Turkey is the 6th most significant supplier in the world and the 3rd largest supplier to the EU. Turkey ranks 7th in world cotton manufacturing.
- Highly developed industry capable of producing quality goods
- Turkish yarn brands, fabric manufacturers and organic cotton companies
- The Turkish textile and ready-to-wear industry currently employs more than one million people
- Turkey exported some $17.7 billion worth of ready-to-wear products in 2019
- Nearly 73.4% of exports went to EU countries, with Germany and Spain as the primary recipients